Blogger

Breakfast! I don’t mind being a stepdad” Man tells girlfriend who cheated on him

 

Photo

 A 32-year-old Man in love with the lady who cheated on him told her that he doesn’t mind being a stepdad after she got pregnant for another man.


The story was shared on the  by a Twitter user identified as @Lxnwabo who said that the guy in question is his best friend.


Read what he says below::


Lxnwabo wrote:


“My friend got cheated on and the girl got pregnant 😂🤣 he said fxck it, there are tons of girls out there. One night we went out drinking and that same night he vanished… only to find him outside on a long call telling the girl he doesn’t mind being a stepfather 😭😭😭


I stood there for like 3mins listening to him begging and I just went inside to drink.


I hope he doesn’t see this😂😂” he wrote

Post a Comment

0 Comments