Blogger

Woman Cries Out For Help After5 Years Of Enduring DomesticViolence in her Marriage


A Nigerian woman has taken to her social media
page to cry out for help over alleged domestic
violence.
.
.
Oluwabusayo Reuben
A Nigerian woman who is a caterer by profession has
cried out for help stating that she's tired of her
marriage due to the constant beatings she receives in
her marriage of 5 years.
.
.
The lady identified as Oluwabusayo Reuben on
Facebook took to the platform to reveal how her
head was bashed against the wall for refusing to give
her husband money.
.
.
She wrote:
“I think it’s high time the whole world knows this just
incase I pass on, so ya’ll can know my murderer. It’s
the man I’m married to
He’s violent and he abuses me, beats me up over the
slightest provocation, I’m done in this marriage, the
whole world got yo know this!!!!!
Tonight, as I came out of the bathroom, he hit my
head on the wall, punched my face, my neck, almost
snapped my neck all because I didn’t give him money.
.
.
Every one is aware, both families are aware, the
whole world got to know this, I cant take this
anymore”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments