Blogger

Ex-Bbnaija T-Boss Covers Her Baby's FaceAs She Celebrates 6th MonthOn Earth (Photos)


Reality star and former BBnaija housemate, T-Boss
has taken to her social media page to share photos
of her daughter while celebrating her.
T-Boss and her baby
T-Boss is celebrating her daughter on her 6th month
on Earth.
.

The reality star chose to cover her baby's face with
love emoji to prevent trolls from attacking her.
She presented her baby a cake with the words
"Happy half" written on it.
Sharing the photos, Tokunbo Idowu wrote:
"I was sure.
.
Actually I was positive that I wouldn’t be that Mom.
But I am. I’m soooo that Extra Mommie & My girl
Loves it.
.

She didn’t just smash her cake but she actually fed
me some & by feeding me I mean my whole body
#HappyHalfBirthday my Beautiful Princess. You are
such a Blessing & Shining Light to Us 

Post a Comment

0 Comments